You are here
Our virtual server hosting packages have been designed with a range of uses in mind. The smaller ones are suitable for websites with high traffic that will do better with their own allocated resources; they are just as useful in hosting email servers and their like. At the other end of the spectrum, we offer virtual servers that can run hundreds of small websites – designed for development agencies and national organisations with multiple websites in mind.
Our bare-bones virtual server package comes with no back-ups or support, which saves money for people who are able to sort these things out themselves. However, we are very happy to offer support and back-up services.
- 100% powered by renewable energy (Good Energy)
- Energy efficient servers, hand built by Very PC here in Sheffield.
- Excellent support available.
- Full root access.
- Optional full disk encryption and console access.
- One IP address with each server, additional ones on request.
- Located in our Sheffield datacentre, managed by our close partners Avensys.
- We recommend Debian, but can install any Linux distribution.
- The option of having our own time-saving management utilities for Debian web servers installed.
- Monitoring services are available including munin and nagios.
- RAID 10 storage protects against disk failure.
- Fast hardware, the latest server has DDR3 1333 RAM, dual 8 Core AMD Opteron processors and eight 2.5” 10K RPM 300GB SAS Disks.
- VPS 0.25
- VPS 0.5
- VPS 1
- VPS 1.5
- VPS 2
- VPS 3
- VPS 4
- VPS 6
- VPS 8
If you would like a VPS of a differrent size or configuration, drop us a line with your specific requirements. Also, if you have or think you require a dedicated server for your enterprise then we are happy to discuss your needs and offer server design, colocation and system administration for a wide range of platforms and software applications — more info.
Additional RAM #
Additional RAM is available for our virtual servers: